Linda Van Drent
- License #:
I Love What I Do
With over 30 years of experience in East Bay Residential Real Estate, my team and I genuinely care about our clients and work tirelessly to get them the best results. We enjoy working with everyone from long-time homeowners, to discerning luxury buyers, to those making their first purchases or sale. Our hands-on preparation of properties, marketing, and commitment to each of our clients is unwavering. With an award-winning background in design and extensive experience in marketing, I believe we're the best at transforming properties for sellers and maximizing value for them.
As a native and long-time resident of the East Bay, I provide our clients with an incredible amount of local knowledge and an extensive network of resources. My team lives in the communities we serve. That's why we're great at educating buyers about neighborhoods and their micro-markets. We love guiding buyers through the process and assisting them in achieving their real estate goals.
Our success story and sales records speak for themselves.
- Real Estate contributor, SF Bay Area for MarketWatch, a division of Dow Jones,
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite, Top 2% Worldwide
- Coldwell Banker Top 100
- Founding Member, California Luxury Marketing Network
- National Association of Realtors member
- California Association of Realtors member
- Designations: Associate Broker, CRS, GRI, e PRO, Luxury Marketing Specialist
- BFA with Honors in Interior Architecture
- Space Planning, Interior Architecture & Design for the Fortune 500 prior to Real Estate
- Prior Docent at SFMOMA
Coldwell Banker 1990 to Present, Associate Broker
Rucker Fuller San Francisco, Branch Manager
Corporate Interior Design/Architecture and Space Planning for Fortune 500 Firms in the San Francisco Bay Area
CCA, BFA with Honors